What better way to start a morning than an easy 5 minute smoothie bowl? Have you ever had one for breakfast? if not, you’re not alone. This was my first time making a breakfast smoothie bowl and I was impressed with how easy and delicious it turned out to be. Perfect for a weekday too – literally took me 5 minutes!
Its hearty, healthy and yummy… So you know you’re not getting hungry anytime soon after having this bowl of deliciousness! Give it a shot, lemme know what you think 😀
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup milk or almond milk, more as needed
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1to 4 tablespoons brown sugar, taste
- toppings: chopped dark chocolate, toasted walnuts, banana slices, honey drizzle, mixed nuts
- Combine frozen bananas, milk, oats, peanut butter, vanilla, and brown sugar in a blender. Cover and pulse until smooth and creamy. Add a little more milk if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and top with chopped dark chocolate, toasted walnuts, banana slices, and a drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy this as much as we did! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram to get more easy recipes 🙂