I don’t usually go for facials unless I’m really in the mood for it or my wallet’s feeling rather heavy. I try to do a facial at home either every week or once in two weeks and today, I’ll be sharing my two current favorite products
Steps I follow:
– I apply a layer of the Acne Control apricot scrub on my face and neck and massage it all over in little circles
– Steam my face with some boiling water with a towel covering my head and face for about 10-15 mins, which allows all the pores on my face open
– Using a paper towel, I try to get all the loose black/white heads cleaned out
– I then wash my face thoroughly with cool water – do not use hot water at this point, you want the pores to close
– After my face is cleaned, exfoliated and dried, I apply a thin layer of the Gentle Smoothing Oatmeal Scrub and Mask. Once dried, I wash my face thoroughly and continue on with my night time routine which you can read all about here
And there you have it!! It doesn’t get simpler than this!
I absolutely love how my skin feels after this DIY facial. These products don’t feel harsh on the skin at all and I feel it’s worth the money. Have you used any of St. Ives products? I genuinely love all their products!! Do you have a fav product from their collection? Make sure to let me know and get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. You can always find me on Instagram or comment below
ps: As much as I would love if this were, this post is not sponsored. These are my own genuine opinions.