It’s Summer and whats Summer without fresh, homemade Watermelon Juice? Summer or not, this juice is on repeat at my home and sometimes, I add basil and lemon to make it Watermelon Lemonade juice!
I’m all about the easy recipes and if you are too, then you’ve come to the right place. See below on how I made my Watermelon Basil Lemonade juice at home!
- 4 cups cubes watermelon pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1-2 tbps sugar – optional – only use if your watermelon is not too sweet
- In a mortar and pestle crush the basil and add it to your blender
- Add everything into the blender and blend until smooth
- Feel free to strain if you don’t like the pulp and enjoy!!
So good and easy to make!! Barely takes 5 mins and is so refreshing!
As always, if you end up making this, please tag me on your pictures!